1/4 Beef Package Deposit
Deposit on 1/4 Beef
Grass fed and finished, pasture raised, local Utah beef.
- Steaks - 20lbs including, but not limited to, Ribeye Steaks, New York Strip, Tenderloin, Top Sirloin, Flank, and Skirt steaks.
- Ground Beef - 45lbs individually vacuumed sealed, 1lb portions.
- Other Cuts -25lbs including roasts, short ribs, brisket, stew and fajita meat (marrow/soup bones and organs if requested).
- Pounds per cut may vary. Butchering is an art not a science, and all cuts will vary from one cow to another.
We're accepting deposits for our next processing dates. After your deposit is placed, we will call text or email, and discuss a timeline for the finishing and processing of the beef. The final price for the quarter beef is based on final freezer weight and is $9.50/lb. Final weight will vary between 90-110lbs.
The $9.50/lb. includes:
- USDA processing.
- The beef in frozen vacuumed-sealed portions
- Local pick-up or delivery within 100 miles of Gunnison Utah.
Your take-home weight will vary depending on the live weight of the animal and how our local artisan butchers cut and process it. And again, butchering is an art not a science.
Your $250 deposit is applied toward the total purchase price. We will invoice for the final payment after processing.
With quarter beef shares, we use our standard cut sheet. This is the most popular and equitable way to process our beef. It includes 1lb ground beef portions, 2-3lb roasts, and steaks cut to 1" thickness.
Delicious and Nutritious Grassfed Beef
• Grass fed/grass finished beef is highest in nutrients Bata-Carotene, Vitamin E, Essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), and Trans Vaccenic Acid (TVA)
• Nutrient rich foods, like grass fed beef provide your body and brain what they need to function properly without adding empty calories to your diet.
• Grass fed beef as a product, is the tip of an underlying mountain of strength and integrity rooted in family farms that put their hearts and hands into what they produce.
• Grass fed is as much a process as it is a product. It is a sustainable management philosophy that benefits not only the product but also the animal, the producer and the environment.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe that we have a superior product, and take raising our beef seriously. Every package of our beef is of the highest quality, and we hope that you will find it that way. If our product doesn't mee all your expectations, we'll gladly make it right!
We have been buying grass finished beef from Lazy C Beef for the past nine years. The meat is consistently high quality with great flavor. Grocery store beef pales in comparison. We love having a freezer stocked with healthy meat to feed our family.
Buying beef from Lazy C is an amazing experience. We have known Scott for 7 years and he makes your buying experience great. When you buy beef from him you know your getting great beef grown on his ranch. I would highly recommend buying beef from Lazy C Beef, and would recommend them to anyone I know.
We have been purchasing our meat from Lazy C Beef for several years now. I like having beef that is grass fed and knowing it comes from a good source and it tastes so good. Nice and juicy steaks. Everything is trimmed just right.